I love photographing food – for restaurants, for food producers and for the media. Christopher [ Christopher Trotter, the hubby] and I have produced several cookery books together. We make a good team!
I have been a finalist in The Pink Lady Food Photography Awards on several occasions – an achievement I am very proud of . [ It also means we get to go to the very good party in The Mall Galleries , London !!]
These were the two images that made it through to the 2019 exhibition
Photographing food is an art and a joy.
Recent clients include:-
- East Neuk Cooks – Delicious home cooked food delivered to your door http://www.eastneukcooks.com
- Kushis, Indian Restaurant, Dunfermline https://www.khushis.com/dunfermline/
- The Rhynd Cafe
- The Peat Inn, Michelin Star Restaurant, Fife http://www.thepeatinn.co.uk
- The Tailend Restaurant, St Andrews. The best fish and chips in town http://www.thetailend.co.uk
- Harajuku Kitchen, Edinburgh. Award winning Japanese restaurant http://harajukukitchen.co.uk/
- Wedgewood Restaurant, Edinburgh. Wonderful contemporary but Scottish dishes http://www.wedgwoodtherestaurant.co.uk
- Little Herb Farm, Fife. A lovely range of flavoured oils and vinegars http://thelittleherbfarm.co.uk
- Playfairs Restaurant, St Andrews. Modern Scottish Cooking http://www.playfairsrestaurant.co.uk
- Trotters Independant Condiments, Fife. Chutneys and jams with a difference. The name is a clue – our sons business! http://www.trottersindependent.co.uk
- St Andrews Cheese Company. The only cheese producer in Fife. Visit the farm near Pittenweem and see it being made